Thursday, January 27, 2011

Snow! Finally.

Yesterday, we finally got some "real" snow. Snow that actually stuck and accumulated! :) I was so, so excited! Our power went out for about 7 hours, and with only 3 at home, that is not fun! I went to bed really early last night. 9:45. That's almost impossible. Though I didn't fall asleep till sometime after mid-night. ;) 
Anyways, here are some pics from a little walk I took this morning. :)



There weren't very many of these, but I still liked it :)


Well, there's my first blog post. 'Wonder how long I'll actually keep up with this. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Judy! I like your new blog...it's quite beautiful, just like you! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really nice, Judy...great photography and blogging! Can't wait for the next post! ;)

    ReplyDelete