Saturday, May 21, 2011

2011 Air Show

Break from school to go watch airplanes...ahh, my type of day! ;)

This was actually my first one, which made it even better! I remember always laying on the playground during recess watching them fly over the school... back when I was a 'school girl'. ;P

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the day.
















I was impressed with their landing! 


Poor girl, didn't care to much about them, much less the noise. 






They are awesome!





This picture reminds me of a scene in a movie, as hard as I try, I can't remember which!


I so would've loved to have been in this little plane! 





I am so proud and VERY grateful for our military. The give so much for us, and most Americans could care less about them. At times I wish that some ungrateful people could be out there, even if for a few minutes. Or even all of us. Sure would change our perspective on things.--and teach us not to complain. 


No comments:

Post a Comment