Friday, June 17, 2011

Summer! :)

I love summer! ;) 
*Edit* - I love summer when it's nice and breezy (not hot and humid.:P)
Here are some pics from the last few days...

I started babysitting last week...
 This little boy can be sweet, and at times ornery! :)

 Kent has been going outside with the soccer ball...

My niece graduated from kindergarten...
Excuse the blurriness.
On the same day, this aforementioned little guy turned 2!
It originally only said "Happy Birthday" but then we had to add our nickname for him ;)
We also learned that Melanie does not like strangers. ;)

And my sweet, sweet nephew left with his daddy today for Guatemala

Also today, my dad was in an accident, but Praise the Lord, he's fine. He just said his left hand has been hurting a little, but nothing else. During the storm tonight, there was a park ranger in front of him, he made a turn without giving any signal, and since it was pouring, my dad didn't have a chance to stop. The park ranger's truck got crushed, but the man was (surprisingly) alright.
Here's my dad's truck

And lastly... after this crazy situation, I went out to get the picture of the truck, and this...
Sights like these really make me "remember my Creator in the days of my youth"
We've got such a great God! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment