Saturday, September 3, 2011

Spanish Camp

Last week we had our 3rd Spanish Camp.  My favorite part of it is that it's, Spanish Family Camp.  =)
This was my first year having a camera to take with me.  It went with me everywhere! 


Gettin' ready to leave...


We're here.


Uh oh...;)



'








This pretty much sums up Thursday and Saturday...

 

 But there was some nice weather later on in the day...



Did my Bible reading here Friday Morning...


This is also the lake where we do canoeing... 'cause of Irene, we didn't get to do it this year.  :( :( 


Uhh...this needs an explanation.  ;)  I got up at 5 to help with breakfast on Thurs.  I was the only one awake in my cabin so I didn't turn the light on.  I heard, uh, lets just say something really weird happened, so I quickly ran out the cabin..and apparently didn't see what I put on my feet.  


You can read more about this here -- 


At the fire...

The next morning we packed, had breakfast, had a morning session, and left.  We left a lot earlier than usual 'cause of the hurricane. There was barely any traffic, 'cause most of the area had already been evacuated.  We made it home just as it started to rain.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment