Saturday, October 22, 2011

Thursday/Friday....

Becci came over to see Bekah on Thursday, so I took some pics of them and her baby, Benji. He is so cute! ;) 





and one of Willie too! ;) He wouldn't stay still. 




We went to DC Friday for prat of the youth conference. We took a picture in front of the capitol building, then walked to the Neweum. :) I know a lot of people who said/think that's pretty boring, but to me it's really not! :) I love history!...for the most part, at least. ;) There are some things that I do think are boring.

There were a lot of neat things there... my favorite things were the movie...err... "film" (as said by Pastor Skelly), and going on the, uh, I don't know exactly what it's called, but it was basically a deck close to the roof. :) 







It's pretty neat...I live just about 1/2 hour away from here.



More stories than this. :)

I think this still applies to today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment